The Sifco Process® is the leading portable of electroplating localized areas without the use of an immersion tank. it is primarily used for enhancing surfaces on OEM components, permanent repairs and salvaging worn or mis-machined parts.
For additional information, we also provide Sifco products, consumables, solutions, and training.
Advantage of the brush plating :
- Process can be performed on-site
- Simple to operate
- Rapid plating on small to medium size areas
- Reduce the amount of masking required
- Parts too large to tank plate can be processed
- Reduces machine downtime and production delays
- Plate to the required thickness
- Minimizes hydrogen embrittlement
- Reduced effluent stream
SAMPLE LIST OF RESTORED PARTS :
– Chrome defects to landing gear strut-Nickel LHE.
– Flap Tracks- Cadmium LHE.
– Flap Spindles- repair- Nickel Sulfamate.
– Flap Carriage- repair- Nickel Sulfamate.
– Stainless steel double plate-Cadmium LHE.
– Turbine hot section casing- Nickel for pre-brazing.
– Cylinder Block, crankshaft journals- re-sizing
– Cylinder Head, valve seat bore re-sizing.
– Cam shaft- cam surface repair.
– Flywheel- labyrinth Seal contact surfaces rebuilding.
– Transmission Piston Clutch repairs.
– Hydraulic Pump- housing rebuild.
– Hydraulic Control Valves & Spools Rebuild.
– Hydraulic Cylinders & Rods- localized Repairs.
– Off Highway Truck-Differential & Final Drive.
– Drilling Equipment, Control Valve & Final Drive.
OIL & GAS :
– Drill Pipe- Thread Coating using Copper.
– Compressor Crankshaft- re-sizing of main journals.
– Bore Hole Inspection Tool Repair.
PULP & PAPER :
– Yankee Drier Surface Repair.
– Calendar Roll Surface and Bearing Seat Repair.
– CRC roll piston bores and ways repair.
POWER GENERATOR :
– Electrical Distribution, bus bar and grounding pads Silver coating.
– Turbine Wheel Corrosion Protection and bearing seat re-sizing.
– Generator End Bell bearing seat re-sizing.
– Turbo shaft rebuild.
– Diesel engine, various parts repair.